You can't see everything coming, but if you are paying attention you can see a lot. Here are a few predictions for 2016 that Linda and I put together.
- private gas powered vehicles will be less desirable
- most people will be thinking more about the price of food and less about the price of the latest iFad.
- smaller houses/condos will be more popular
- community will be more important
- it will be a good time to be mobile and adaptable
- the rich will get richer, and the rest will get stronger and more organized
- climate change will alter how we do everything
- voluntary simple living will continue to gain traction
- tvs will be put on the endangered list, as will produce from California
- backyard (or front yard) gardens will make a big come back
We live in interesting times. It is certain to be a banner year.
Here we go.