|"I'm ALIVE!" he cried.|
I am alive, and it feels great. When Linda and I chose to live simply it was so we could feel more alive more often. It has paid off. We have no regrets.
Here are a few things that make me feel alive.
- being in nature
- riding my bike
- spending time with Linda, my best friend and companion
- reading a good book
- cooking and eating a good vegetarian meal
- listening to birds and frogs and bees and wind and rain and thunder
- making music, singing, listening to tunes
- contemplating death
- spending time with family and friends
What makes you feel alive?